"Migas" means "crumbs," and that's just what this dish is--small bits of tortilla, cheese, salsa, and eggs scrambled up into one of the Southwest's signature specialties. A staple of the Lone Star State, migas can also be found in Mexican breakfast spots across the country
|23540-204 | Philly Freedom® Breakaway® Beefsteak
||4 tablespoons Divided
|sliced button mushrooms
|sliced white onion
|fried tortilla strips
|chunky chipotle salsa
|shredded pepper jack cheese
- Cook 23540-204 | Philly Freedom® Breakaway® Beefsteak according to manufacturer’s directions, set aside.
- Sauté mushrooms and onions with 2 tablespoons of butter until soft.
- Whisk together eggs and milk, cook to a soft scramble.
- Add beef and mushroom mixture to eggs and heat through.
- Add tortilla strips and salsa.
- Divide onto four serving dishes
- Top with sour cream, cilantro and any optional items.